Ben's Gallery

Click here.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

About the Boekers



"To My Sweet Kids

To the world you might be just one person. But to
me, you are the world."

Love,
Mom

About Us

We are the Boeker Family-Tim, Laura, Audrey, Drew and Jocelyn

Tim and I have known one another since kindergarten when we met in Sunday school. We were friends through grade school, best friends in high school and began dating at the University of Illinois. We were married in Belleville, Ill., on October 12, 2002.

Our daughter, Audrey Sax, came into this world on October 22, 2006, at 6:15 p.m., weighing 6 lbs. 15 ozs. and was 18.5 inches long.

We welcomed our son, Drew William, on August 30, 2008, at 7:26 a.m., weighing 8 lbs. and was 21 inches long!

Our last (but not least!) addition was our daughter, Jocelyn Marie, born on February 2, 2011, at 8:39 p.m., weighting 7 lbs. 6 ozs. and was 20 inches long!


I started this blog when I found out I was pregnant with our first and have chronicled our journeys since then. It's the best thing I've ever done!

Welcome to our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment